Thanks to the Leadership of our Congregation, who deemed it fit for us to have a Workshop on TEAM – BUILDING.
The workshop was facilitated by Sr. Rita Shwarzenbager, O.P. for two days: July 17 – 18. 2015.
It turned out to be a very enriching workshop and the spent was worth it. The workshop helped most of us to see our true selves and opened areas for growth.
Some of the topics dwelt on were:
- WHAT IS A TEAM?
- WHY TEAMS ARE FORMED
- ADVANTAGES OF WORKING IN A TEAM
- DISADVANTAGES OF WORKING IN A TEAM
- ROLES CARRIED OUT BY A TEAM
- A GAME ABOUT IED
- BEHAVIOURS THAT HINDER A TEAM
- SKILLS NEEDED ON A TEAM
- ESSENTIAL PUBLIC RELATION SKILLS
- TEAM BLOCKAGES
Each of us answered a questionnaire about Personality Style at Work.
- WHAT CAN WE DO AS A FOLLOW-UP FROM THE TEAM – BUIDING WORKSHOP